Navy T-Straps - FINAL SALE/CLOSEOUT
Duchess and Fox soft sole shoes are made of 100% genuine cowhide leather that is soft, durable, and breathable, making them the best choice for your newborn, crawler, or walker. From the crib to the pavement, our shoes offer your baby protection and optimal foot development.
- Shipping & Turnaround
At Duchess and Fox, we know that sometimes simple is better, especially when it comes to your little one's developing feet. Like shoes that allow for natural foot and toe splay, and a zero drop sole for natural arch development, just to name a couple. As parents ourselves, we also know that kids are active, and our shoes must stand up to some of the hardest conditions. Our unique rubber soles help with traction and protection for your active baby, toddler, or youth, but remain flexible enough to fold in half. Our soft sole T-Straps feature a strap with snap closure, keeping shoes snug on little feet.
D&F soft sole baby shoes are suitable with or without socks and function perfectly without an insole. For those who prefer a little more cushion, or desire a more snug fit, you can grab a pair of our custom designed shoe inserts.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
- Spacious and comfortable toe box.
- Premium, genuine USA and Italian leathers.
- Zero drop, non-skid soles.
- Strap secured with snaps for shoes that stay on.
- Soft memory foam insoles add-on available.
- Minimalist soft sole baby shoes that mold to your child’s foot.
- Great with or without socks.
- Handmade in the heart of Oceanside, CA, USA.
Please carefully measure your baby's foot from their heel to the tip of the longest toe and add 1/4" – 3/8” of wiggle room for the best fit. The size of baby feet varies, just like our own, and measuring your child's foot is the only way to order the best size for your little one.
|SIZE||APPROX. AGE||LENGTH IN INCHES|
Shipping and Policies:
- Free shipping on all orders over $30*
- Please review our FAQ and Policies for more information.
Our products are handmade to order unless otherwise specified.
Current turnaround time: Approximately 20-25 days